– apologised to the rabbit for bumping him.
– made an omelette and eaten lunch.
– done the washing up.
– had a cup of tea, while reading Kumar & Clarke on chemotherapy.
[Common side effects: nausea and vomiting, hair loss, myelosuppression, mucositis, fatigue]
– patted the dog and let him wipe his goopy eye on my shorts.
– wished the dog a happy birthday; my sacrifical shorts can be his gift.
– fetched some textbooks and my laptop from upstairs.
– practiced my hooping skills.
[Common side effects: abdominal bruising, muscle soreness, broken pot plants]
– eaten an orange and wiped the bench.
– read through the list of 120 drugs i should know inside out by June.
– swept up some very impressive bunny detritus.
– bitten into a homegrown, round-ish, red chili i mistook for a cherry tomato.
[Common side effects: oral nuclear warfare, perilabial erythema, lacrimation, angry hopping]
– drunk some milk and decided against whisky.
– thoroughly cleaned my laptop screen and case.
– now updated my blog.
– no more excuses.
[Common side effects: sighing, decreased resistance to learning, IQ mass effect]